- By using Facebook, you consent to having your emotions and feelings manipulated, and those of all your friends (as defined by Facebook) and relatives, and those people that Facebook deems to be connected to you in any way.
- The feelings to be manipulated may include happiness, sadness, depression, fear, anger, hatred, lust and any other feelings that Facebook finds itself able to manipulate
- Facebook confirms that it will only manipulate those emotions in order to benefit Facebook, its commercial or governmental partners and others.
- By using Facebook, you consent to being used for experiments and research.
- This includes the use of your data and any aspect of your activities and profile that Facebook deems appropriate
- Facebook confirms that the research will be used only to improve Facebook’s service, to improve Facebook’s business model or to benefit Facebook or any of Facebook’s commercial or governmental partners in some other way.
Ethics and Privacy
- Facebook confirms that it has no ethics and that you have no privacy.
*Not actually Facebook’s terms and conditions…